SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 11 Administration
In this course, you will learn how to administer SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications. SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is the only operating system optimized for all mission-critical SAP NetWeaver software solutions and appliances.
The operating system is based on the newest SUSE Linux Enterprise technology, a highly reliable, scalable, secure and optimized server operating system that is built to power physical, virtual and cloud applications. The operating system is validated and certified by SAP, making it uniquely positioned to support all of your SAP software solutions including appliances.
During this course, you will learn how to install and configure SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications.
This course is designed for system administrators that administer SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 for SAP Applications installations.
Before taking this course, you should meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic system administration skills, such as being able to work with the command line, and general computer knowledge (such as understanding is Partitioning, RAID, Volume Management) are strongly recommended.
- Basic knowledge of SAP administration is helpful but not a prerequisite for this course
- SECTION 1: Introduction to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
- SECTION 2: Administration of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SECTION 3: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Storage Administration*
- SECTION 4: Administration of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 regarding SAP Applications
- SECTION 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- SECTION 6: An Introduction to SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
*Note: The storage administration section does not cover any specific storage solutions from hardware vendors.
On-demand is convenient and affordable eLearning that allows you anywhere, anytime access to valuable training at an incredible price.