Security update for go1.15SUSE Security Update: Security update for go1.15
|References:||#1175132 #1178750 #1178752 #1178753|
|Cross-References:||CVE-2020-28362 CVE-2020-28366 CVE-2020-28367|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has one errata is now available.
This update for go1.15 fixes the following issues:
- go1.15.5 (released 2020-11-12) includes security fixes to the cmd/go and math/big packages. * go#42553 math/big: panic during recursive division of very large numbers (bsc#1178750 CVE-2020-28362) * go#42560 cmd/go: arbitrary code can be injected into cgo generated files (bsc#1178752 CVE-2020-28367) * go#42557 cmd/go: improper validation of cgo flags can lead to remote code execution at build time (bsc#1178753 CVE-2020-28366) * go#42169 cmd/compile, runtime, reflect: pointers to go:notinheap types must be stored indirectly in interfaces * go#42151 cmd/cgo: opaque struct pointers are broken since Go 1.15.3 * go#42138 time: Location interprets wrong timezone (DST) with slim zoneinfo * go#42113 x/net/http2: the first write error on a connection will cause all subsequent write requests to fail blindly * go#41914 net/http: request.Clone doesn't deep copy TransferEncoding * go#41704 runtime: macOS syscall.Exec can get SIGILL due to preemption signal * go#41463 compress/flate: deflatefast produces corrupted output * go#41387 x/net/http2: connection-level flow control not returned if stream errors, causes server hang * go#40974 cmd/link: sectionForAddress(0xA9D67F) address not in any section file
To install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Development Tools 15-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP2-2020-3368=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Development Tools 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP1-2020-3368=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Development Tools 15-SP2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Development Tools 15-SP1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):