Security update for MozillaFirefox
|Cross-References:||CVE-2019-20503 CVE-2020-6805 CVE-2020-6806 CVE-2020-6807 CVE-2020-6811 CVE-2020-6812 CVE-2020-6814|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that fixes 7 vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues:
MozillaFirefox was updated to 68.6.0 ESR (MFSA 2020-09 bsc#1132665)
- CVE-2020-6805: Fixed a use-after-free when removing data about origins
- CVE-2020-6806: Fixed improper protections against state confusion
- CVE-2020-6807: Fixed a use-after-free in cubeb during stream destruction
- CVE-2020-6811: Fixed an issue where copy as cURL' feature did not fully escape website-controlled data potentially leading to command injection
- CVE-2019-20503: Fixed out of bounds reads in sctp_load_addresses_from_init
- CVE-2020-6812: Fixed an issue where the names of AirPods with personally identifiable information were exposed to websites with camera or microphone permission
- CVE-2020-6814: Fixed multiple memory safety bugs
- Fixed an issue with minimizing a window (bsc#1132665).
To install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11-SP4-LTSS:
zypper in -t patch slessp4-MozillaFirefox-14312=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11-SP4-LTSS (x86_64):