Recommended update for cloud-netconfig
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has two recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for cloud-netconfig fixes the following issues:
- Copy routes from the default routing table. (bsc#1162705, bsc#1162707) On multi-NIC systems, cloud-netconfig creates separate routing tables with different default routes, so packets get routed via the network interfaces associated with the source IP address. Systems may have additional routing in place and in that case cloud-netconfig's NIC specific routing may bypass those routes.
- Make the key CLOUD_NETCONFIG_MANAGE enable by default. Any network interface that has been configured automatically via cloud-netconfig has a configuration file associated. If the value is set to "NO" (or the pair is removed altogether), cloud-netconfig will not handle secondary IPv4 addresses and routing policies for the associated network interface.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP1-2020-637=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 15:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-2020-637=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 15-SP1 (noarch):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 15 (noarch):