Recommended update for python-apache-libcloud
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for python-apache-libcloud fixes the following issues:
- Update the current list of SUSE image projects in GCE.
python-apache-libcloud was updated to 2.8.0:
- Distribution now includes py.typed file which signals mypy that this package contains type annotations
- Fix get_driver() bug / regression not working if the provider argument was a string and not a Provider ENUM.
python-apache-libcloud was updated to 2.7.0:
- Test code with Python 3.8 and advertise that we also support Python 3.8.
- [OpenStack] Fix OpenStack project scoped token authentication. The driver constructors now accept ``ex_tenant_domain_id`` argument which tells authentication service which domain id to use for the scoped authentication token. (GITHUB-1367)
- Introduce type annotations for the base compute API methods. This means you can now leverage mypy to type check (with some limitations) your code which utilizes Libcloud compute API standard API methods.
- [Azure ARM] Fix ``attach_volume`` method and allow maximum of 64 disks to be added when LUN is not specified. Previously there was a bug and only a maximum of 63 disks could be added.
- New ``start_node`` and ``stop_node`` methods have been added to the base Libcloud compute API NodeDriver class.
- [GCE] Add new ``ex_set_volume_labels`` method for managing volume labels to the driver.
- [EC2] Add support for new ``inf1.*`` instance types.
- [S3] Update S3 driver so a single driver class can be used for different regions.
- [S3] Add missing ``eu-north-1`` region to the S3 driver. (GITHUB-1370)
- [S3] Add missing regions (eu-west-3, ap-northeast-3, me-south-1) to the driver.
- [S3] Update the driver to throw more user-friendly error message if user is using driver for a region X, but trying to upload / download object to / from a region Y.
python-apache-libcloud was updated to 2.6.0:
- Many various cloud fixes and tweaks for future python releases
- See CHANGES.rst
Update to v2.4.0
- Refuse installation with Python 2.6 and Python 3.3
- Support Python 3.7
- Cleanup various Python files
- Allow running tests with http_proxy set
- Common + Document openstack_connection_kwargs method + Handle missing user email in OpenStackIdentityUser
- Compute + [ARM] Support OS disk size definition on node creation + [Digital Ocean] Support floating IPs + [Digital Ocean] Support attach/detach for floating IPs + [Digital Ocean] Add ex_get_node_details + [Digital Ocean] Add tags extra attribute to create_node + [Dimension Data] Fix IndexError in list_images + [EC2] Add AWS eu-west-3 (Paris) region + [EC2] Add description to ex_authorize_security_group_ingress + [EC2] Added script to automatically get EC2 instance sizes + [EC2] Update instance sizes + [EC2] Accept tags when create a snapshot + [GCE] Expand Firewall options coverage + [GCE] Expand network and subnetwork options coverage + [GCE] Extend ex_create_address to allow internal ip creation + [GCE] Allow shared VPC in managed instance group creation + [GCE] Support disk_size parameter for boot disk when creating instance + [GCE] Update public image projects list + [GCE] Fix _find_zone_or_region for >500 instances + [GCE] Allow routing_mode=None in ex_create_network + [OpenStack] Implement Glance Image API v2 + [OpenStack] Fix spelling in ex_files description + [OpenStack v2] Allow listing image members + [OpenStack v2] Allow creating and accepting image members + [OpenStack v2] Fix image members methods + [OpenStack] Fix API doc for delete_floating_ip + [OpenStack] Implement port attaching/detaching + [OpenStack] Add methods for getting and creating ports + [OpenStack] Add get_user method + [OpenStack] Add ex_list_subnets to OpenStack_2_NodeDriver + [OpenStack] The OpenStack_2_NodeDriver uses two connections + [OpenStack] The OpenStack_2_NodeDriver /v2.0/networks instead of /os-networks + [Scaleway] New Scaleway driver + [Scaleway] Update Scaleway default API host
- DNS + [Google Cloud DNS] Document driver instantiation
- Storage + Update docstring for storage provider class + [Azure Blob Storage] Allow filtering lists by prefix + [Azure Blob Storage] Update driver documentation + [Azure Blob Storage] Fix upload/download streams + [Azure Blob Storage] Fix PageBlob headers + [S3] Guess s3 upload content type + [S3] Add Amazon S3 (cn-northwest-1) Storage Driver
- Other + Fixed spelling in 2.0 changes documentation
- Allow for instance type strings in create_node method.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Server Applications 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP1-2020-634=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS-15-SP1-2020-634=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Server Applications 15-SP1 (noarch):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1 (noarch):