Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 32 for SLE 12 SP2)
|References:||#1153108 #1156321 #1157770|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that solves two vulnerabilities and has one errata is now available.
This update for the Linux Kernel 4.4.121-92_120 fixes several issues.
The following security issues were fixed:
- CVE-2019-13272: Fixed a privilege escalation from user to root due to improper handling of credentials by leveraging certain scenarios with a parent-child process relationship (bsc#1156321).
- CVE-2019-10220: Fixed an issue where samba servers could inject relative paths in directory entry lists (bsc#1153108).
The following bugs were fixed:
- Fixed boot up hang revealed by int3 self test (bsc#1157770).
To install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SAP-12-SP2-2019-3263=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2-LTSS:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP2-2019-3263=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP2 (ppc64le x86_64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2-LTSS (ppc64le x86_64):