Recommended update for migrate-sles-to-sles4sap
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for migrate-sles-to-sles4sap fixes the following issues:
- Fixed /etc/os-release issue after using migration script from SLES to SLES4SAP: (bsc#1112548) * Removed several hacks that aren't necessary anymore, due to changes in SUSEConnect * Bootloader change isn't necessary anymore as SLES will always be shown in GRUB2 regardless if SLES or SLES for SAP * removed hardcoded version dependencies to make the script version independent * added rollback in case of failed migration * added additional runtime warnings and infos for user * restructured code for cleaner readability * fixed ShellCheck issues * changed parsing for variables like VERSION and CPE from /etc/os-release to /etc/products.d/baseproduct, as /etc/os-release doesn't differ on SLES and SLES for SAP * Checks the SSL certificate of SMT and RMT servers. * Added user input to allow self-signed SSL certificates on SMT and RMT servers. * Fixed RMT registration issue.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Server Applications 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP1-2019-2766=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS-15-SP1-2019-2766=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Server Applications 15-SP1 (noarch):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1 (noarch):