Recommended update for python-msrest, python-msrestazure
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for python-msrest, python-msrestazure fixes the following issues:
python-msrest was updated to version 0.4.12 (bsc#1124482):
- Features * Input is now more lenient * Model have a "validate" method to check content constraints * Model have now 4 new methods: + "serialize" that gives the RestAPI that will be sent + "as_dict" that returns a dict version of the Model. Callbacks are available. + "deserialize" the parses the RestAPI JSON into a Model + "from_dict" that parses several dict syntax into a Model. Callbacks are available.
- More details and examples in the Wiki article on Github:
python-msrestazure was updated to version 0.4.12 (bsc#1124482):
- Features * add "timeout" to ServicePrincipalCredentials and UserPasswordCredentials * Threads created by AzureOperationPoller have now a name prefixed by "AzureOperationPoller" to help identify them
- Bugfixes * Do not fail if keyring is badly installed * Update Azure Gov login endpoint * Update metadata ARM endpoint parser
- Breaking changes * Remove InteractiveCredentials. This class was deprecated and unusable. Use ADAL device code instead. * Update Requires from setup.py
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 12:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2019-2328=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 12 (noarch):