Recommended update for openattic
|References:||#1131316 #1132104 #1132543 #1139451|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has four recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for openattic fixes the following issues:
- Fix RBD Snapshot timestamps are only displayed in UTC not in local time. (bsc#1131316)
- Improve session handling security and block attacks. (bsc#1132543)
- Fix iSCSI: add support for "backstore_emulate_pr" lrbd setting. (bsc#1132104)
- RBD image update fails when RBD image uses a dedicated data pool. (bsc#1139451)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 5:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-Storage-5-2019-2063=1
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 5 (noarch):