Recommended update for openATTIC
|References:||#1098140 #1118544 #1120383|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has three recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for openattic to upstream version 3.7.1 includes the following fixes:
- Generation of API token for user doesn't work (bsc#1120383)
- Pool free space is reported as "NaN undefined free" (bsc#1118544)
- openATTIC fails when RGW is configured for 443 (bsc#1098140)
- Translation of the openATTIC frontend (fate#323645)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 5:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-Storage-5-2019-363=1
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 5 (noarch):