Security update for enigmail
An update that contains security fixes can now be installed.
This update for enigmail to version 2.0.9 fixes the following issues:
Security issue fixed:
- When using Web Key Discovery, a HTTP authentication may be triggered. This may trick users into possibly sending e-mail credentials (bsc#1118935).
Non-security issues fixed:
- pEp - PGP/MIME signed-only messages are ignored
- Autocrypt overrules manually created Per-Recipient Rules
- "Re:" prefix on subject line disappears when editing encrypted, saved draft
To install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-2018-3024=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 (x86_64):