Security update for libopenmpt
An update that fixes two vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for libopenmpt to version 0.3.9 fixes the following issues:
These security issues were fixed:
- CVE-2018-11710: Prevent write near address 0 in out-of-memory situations
when reading AMS files (bsc#1095644)
- CVE-2018-10017: Preven out-of-bounds memory read with IT/ITP/MO3 files
containing pattern loops (bsc#1089080)
These non-security issues were fixed:
- [Bug] openmpt123: Fixed build failure in C++17 due to use of removed
- STM: Having both Bxx and Cxx commands in a pattern imported the Bxx
- STM: Last character of sample name was missing.
- Speed up reading of truncated ULT files.
- ULT: Portamento import was sometimes broken.
- The resonant filter was sometimes unstable when combining low-volume
samples, low cutoff and high mixing rates.
- Keep track of active SFx macro during seeking.
- The "note cut" duplicate note action did not volume-ramp the previously
- A song starting with non-existing patterns could not be played.
- DSM: Support restart position and 16-bit samples.
- DTM: Import global volume.
To install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Desktop Applications 15:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-2018-1323=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Desktop Applications 15 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):