Recommended update for yast2-installation
|References:||#1098571 #1105758 #1112769|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has three recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for yast2-installation provides the following fixes:
- Writing security settings in first AY installation stage, So other modules can rely on these settings now. (bsc#1112769)
- Updated document for add_on_products.xml: Added tag "confirm_license" to handle Add-On-products licenses which will be added while installation. (bsc#1105758)
- Dialog complex_welcome: Translate the help button if the language has been changed. (bsc#1098571)
- Remember the selected role. (fate#325834)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-2018-2903=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15 (noarch):