Recommended update for drbd, drbd-utils
|References:||#1037109 #1064402 #1097571 #1110860|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has four recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for drbd, drbd-utils provides the following fixes:
Changes in drbd-utils:
- Update to version 9.4.0, including the following changes: * drbdmeta: Don't exit with negative return codes. * usage counts: Only register if we know driver version. * drbdsetup,v9: Expose detailed verify/resync statistics. * drbdsetup,v9,json: Use saner types for client/peer-client/quorum on --json. * drbdsetup,v9: Expose client/peer-client in status if !isatty().
- Remove hardcoded local5 of logfacility. (bsc#1064402)
- Make sure drbdmeta propagates full bitmap. (bsc#1037109)
Changes in drbd:
- Update to version 9.0.11, including the following changes (bsc#1097571, bsc#1110860): * Fix bug in compat code: without this fix large bios are not split. * Fix occasionally forgotten resyncs in installations where disk-less primaries are present. * Fix an issue that causes unexpected split-brain upon connect. * In a cluster with a disk-less primary, when a server goes away and is not outdated, outdate it upon reconnect. * Fix update of exposed data UUID on disk-less primaries. * Fix a possible OOPS when in a debug message regarding bitmap locking. * Fix left over bits in bitmap on SyncSource after resync. * Fix peers becoming unexpectedly displayed as D_OUTDATED at the end of a resync. * Fix a race between auto promote and auto demote of multiple volumes in a single resource. * Speed up down of many resources by using call_rcu() instead of synchronize_rcu(). * Make it compatible with the soon to be released 4.13 kernel.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 12-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-HA-12-SP2-2018-2735=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 12-SP2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64):