Recommended update for yast2-registration
|References:||#1043125 #1045344 #1088552 #1100199 #1102540 #1103412|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has 6 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for yast2-registration provides the following fixes:
- RegistrationCode widget: Use always the custom url instead of the cached one. (bsc#1100199)
- Do not crash if getting zypp lock failed. (bnc#1043125)
- Do not build on 32-bit archs as SUSEConnect is not available there. (bsc#1088552)
- Do not display a hint about the old registration server when SCC is used. (bsc#1045344)
- Updated the unit test to pass with the latest SUSEConnect. (bsc#1102540)
- Fix online migration on PPC. (bsc#1103412)
- Check the non-installed addon products, as some specific repositories do not provide any product.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP3:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP3-2018-2554=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP3 (noarch):