Recommended update for rabbitmq-server
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for rabbitmq-server fixes the following issues:
- Queue master locator min-masters incorrectly calculated the number of masters. (bsc#1109991)
- Maximum supported number of queue priorities (255) is now enforced
- queue.delete operations will now force delete queues that don't have a promotable master
- Lock contention in internal database is now much lower when a node with a lot of exclusive queues shuts down or is otherwise considered to be unavailable by peers
- Default max number of channels allowed on a connection has been lowered from 65535 to 2047.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud Crowbar 8:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-OpenStack-Cloud-Crowbar-8-2018-2531=1
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud 8:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-OpenStack-Cloud-8-2018-2531=1
- HPE Helion Openstack 8:
zypper in -t patch HPE-Helion-OpenStack-8-2018-2531=1
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud Crowbar 8 (x86_64):
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud 8 (x86_64):
- HPE Helion Openstack 8 (x86_64):