Recommended update for SUSEConnect
An update that has two recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for SUSEConnect provides the following fixes:
- Add dependencies needed by the rmt-client-setup script as Recommends.
- Enhance error message generation.
- Add not supported operation exception to PackageSearch API.
- Prevent the automatic registration of recommended products that are not
mirrored by the registration proxy.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE CaaS Platform 3.0:
To install this update, use the SUSE CaaS Platform Velum dashboard. It will inform you if it detects new updates and let you then trigger updating of the complete cluster in a controlled way.
- SUSE CaaS Platform 3.0 (x86_64):