Security update for flash-player
An update that fixes 7 vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for flash-player fixes the following issues:
Security update to 188.8.131.52 (bsc#1029374), fixing the following
vulnerabilities advised under APSB17-07:
- CVE-2017-2997: This update resolves a buffer overflow vulnerability that
could lead to code execution.
- CVE-2017-2998, CVE-2017-2999: This update resolves memory corruption
vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution.
- CVE-2017-3000: This update resolves a random number generator
vulnerability used for constant blinding that could lead to information
- CVE-2017-3001, CVE-2017-3002, CVE-2017-3003: This update resolves
use-after-free vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution.
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 12-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-WE-12-SP1-2017-385=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-DESKTOP-12-SP1-2017-385=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 12-SP1 (x86_64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12-SP1 (x86_64):