Deleting environment within project removes the kickstart profile and the distribution incompletely
This document (000019804) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Instead there should be a warning that there are items referred to this environment and that it will not be deleted.
Steps to duplicate the issue:
1. Create a project.
2. Create 2 environments dev and tst. build/promote both environments.
3. Create a distribution and use the dev from the project.
4. Create a autoinstall profile and use the above create distribution.
5. Add a system to the channels.
6. Run a cobbler sync. Should not be needed.
7. Delete the dev environment.
8. When checking the GUI you will see that both the profile and distribution are not visible.
9. The software channels are also deleted.
10.When running a "cobbler list" you will see that the profile and distro are still present.
11.The system will have no more channels assigned.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000019804
- Creation Date: 06-Jan-2021
- Modified Date:13-Jan-2021
- SUSE Manager Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com