Communications fail between Azure Load Balancer and SLE instance
This document (7024034) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Create a tcp_timestamps.conf drop-in configuration file.
hostname:~ # echo "net.ipv4.tcp_timestamps = 0" > /etc/sysctl.d/tcp_timestamps.conf
- Load new sysctl parameter from configuration file.
hostname:~ # sysctl -p /etc/sysctl.d/tcp_timestamps.conf
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7024034
- Creation Date: 25-Jul-2019
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org