Add newly installed application to the 'Open With' application list.
This document (7018434) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Open a terminal and change to the root user.
- Change into the directory: /usr/share/applications/
- Find and edit the file: <your_appliaction>.desktop
- Find and edit the line: Exec=<your_application>
- Proceed and change the line into: Exec=<your_application> %U
- Save the changes
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7018434
- Creation Date: 04-Jan-2017
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com