SLES12sp1 how to install machinery 1.16.1-40.1.x86_64.rpm
This document (7017167) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Install SLES12 sp1
Machinery 1.16.1-40.1.x86_64.rpm is delivered in the
“Advanced Systems Management Module”.
- To install this module use
Yast2/Product Registration. Then select the button “Select Extensions”.
- From the list on the new patch select “Advanced Systems Management Module 12
…”, then press “Next" to finish.
- Then use Yast2/Software Management, “Patterns” tab,
select Machinery on the left. Press “Accept”.
- Work the screens to
install the package.
- When done you should be able to do a “rpm –qa | grep machinery” to see the installed package on your system.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7017167
- Creation Date: 19-Jan-2016
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com