SUSEConnect: "virtual" server appears as "physical" in SUSE Customer Center (SCC)
This document (7017181) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Service Pack 1 (SLES 12 SP1)
SLES 12 SP1:The following steps are needed to fix the value in SCC:
- install the latest SUSEConnect package
- run "SUSEConnect --de-register" (or "-d") to remove the existing registration
- re-register the server via "SUSEConnect -r <YourRegCode> -e <YourEMail>"
The system should then appear as "virtual" in SCC.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7017181
- Creation Date: 22-Jan-2016
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org