SUSE Enterprise Storage 1 is not listed on the "Available Extensions and Modules" list when installing SUSE Enterprise Server 12
This document (7016943) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Enterprise Storage 1
1. Install SLES12SP0, register and apply all available updates.
2. Once the above is done, execute from the command line as root "SUSEConnect -p ses/1/x86_64 -r <your_SES_registration_key>"
3. Run "yast2 sw_single" and select the "SUSE Enterprise Storage" pattern to install SES 1.
Alternatively on the "Add-on Product Installation" screen during the installation manually add the location for the SES 1 installation media (that will have to be locally available) to install SES 1 as part of the server installation.
Once the above is done, execute from the command line as root "SUSEConnect -p ses/1/x86_64 -r <your_SES_registration_key>"
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7016943
- Creation Date: 26-Oct-2015
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com