How to delete a list in Mailman
This document (7013465) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Launch a terminal session and browse to /usr/lib/mailman/bin
- Type ./rmlist list_name to delete the list. To delete the list along with the contents type ./rmlist -a list_name
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7013465
- Creation Date: 16-Oct-2013
- Modified Date:28-Sep-2022
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com