VM's may not start or install after latest SLES 11 SP1 updates
This document (7006491) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Unable to install a new Virtual Machine (VM)
- Previously working VM will not start
- Error: 'Device [X] (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.'
- Error regarding virtual block device not being available / found
Apply kernel version 18.104.22.168-0.5 or later.
- Document ID:7006491
- Creation Date: 22-Jul-2010
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org