XEN: Dom0 doesn't boot on system with more the 32GB RAM
This document (7000902) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
1. Boot the system with the parameter
2. After Dom0 is up set the memory available for Dom0
xm mem-set Domain-0 64G
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7000902
- Creation Date: 10-Jul-2008
- Modified Date:14-Mar-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org