SLED 10 : Changing the beagle-indexer start time
This document (3802440) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Start YaST.
- Click on "System".
- Click on "/etc/sysconfig Editor".
- Expand "System".
- Expand "Cron".
- Click on "DAILY_TIME"
- Change this to the time of the day you wish it to run, for example, "8:00".
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3802440
- Creation Date: 20-Jul-2006
- Modified Date:15-Mar-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com