CR - System requirements to download DVD images.
This document (3545454) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
You may have difficulty downloading large files including DVD ISOs, depending upon your browser or download manager. For best results, you should use Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later. If you use a download manager, your browser version will not be a factor. Make sure you're using the latest version of your download manager and that it supports large files. For example, if you use wget, it must be version 1.10 or later.
Note: The following browsers are some of those that are unable to download files that are larger than 2GB—
* Firefox versions earlier than 1.5 (downloads 2GB then quits)
* Internet Explorer 6 or earlier (fails to start download)
* Internet Explorer 7 Beta (fails to start download)
* wget version earlier than 1.10 (downloads 2GB then quits)
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3545454
- Creation Date: 20-Feb-2007
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org