Detailed Language/Location setup is not possible via AutoYaST
This document (3549223) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1
In the normal YaST Module this is avaiable over the "Detail" setup button, but in AutoYaST this feature is missing. Maybe you have tried to change this values with section in AutoYaST, but this does not work.
Meanwhile use the following workaround. If not already in you're AutoYaST profile add a section
and in this section add the following
add as many "sed" lines as you need and replace the following
- RC_LANG- with the correct option from the /etc/sysconfig/language file you want to change.
- \1de_DE@euro\2- with the value you want to set for this option, but leave the \1 and \2 untouched.
The example above changes the option RC_LANG to de_DE@euro. In/etc/sysconfig/language it will look like this:
- Document ID:3549223
- Creation Date: 14-Sep-2007
- Modified Date:04-Mar-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org