Xen DomU's do not have network access on bonded NICs
This document (3180769) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Xen Dom0 looses network access when in Xen kernel, but network access works correctly in non-Xen kernel
- Xen DomU's do not have network access, but Dom0 does.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3180769
- Creation Date: 07-Feb-2008
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org