How do I remove the "New Applications" section with the Application Browser
This document (3181140) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
(2) Go to gnome --> applications --> main-menu.
(3) Find the key labeled ab_new_apps_max_items. You should see the default value set to 9. Set that to 0 and then logout and back in again.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3181140
- Creation Date: 24-Jul-2006
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com