Unable to reset Cyrus quotas
This document (3148636) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/quota reports that the quota has not changed
1. Enter cyradm and set the quota manually with sq user.username quota value eg.
sq user.sarah 10000
2. The other workaround is to go into the user properties in YaST and remove and readd the mail snapin. This resets the quota and allows a new one to be set.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3148636
- Creation Date: 04-Jan-2007
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org