DescriptionIcinga 2 v2.8.0 through v2.11.7 and v2.12.2 has an issue where revoked certificates due for renewal will automatically be renewed, ignoring the CRL. This issue is fixed in Icinga 2 v2.11.8 and v2.12.3.
Overall state of this security issue: Pending
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
|National Vulnerability Database||SUSE|
- openSUSE-SU-2021:1029-1, published Mon Jul 12 18:41:03 2021
- openSUSE-SU-2021:1053-1, published Mon Jul 19 15:39:48 2021
- openSUSE-SU-2021:1054-1, published Mon Jul 19 15:39:48 2021
- openSUSE-SU-2021:1069-1, published Wed Jul 21 03:40:09 2021
- openSUSE-SU-2021:1089-1, published Sun Jul 25 00:40:03 2021
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Package Hub 15 SP1|| ||Patchnames: |
|SUSE Package Hub 15 SP2|| ||Patchnames: |
|SUSE Package Hub 15 SP3|| ||Patchnames: |
|openSUSE Leap 15.2|| ||Patchnames: |
|openSUSE Leap 15.3|| ||Patchnames: |
|openSUSE Tumbleweed|| ||Patchnames: |
openSUSE Tumbleweed GA icinga2-2.13.1-1.3
Status of this issue by product and package
Please note that this evaluation state might be work in progress, incomplete or outdated. Also information for service packs in the LTSS phase is only included for issues meeting the LTSS criteria. If in doubt, feel free to contact us for clarification.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for HPC 12||icinga2||Affected|