CVE-2017-3305 at MITRE
** RESERVED ** This candidate has been reserved by an organization or individual that will use it when announcing a new security problem. When the candidate has been publicized, the details for this candidate will be provided.
CVSS v2 Scores
|Base Score ||5.10
|Access Vector ||Network
|Access Complexity ||High
|Confidentiality Impact ||Partial
|Integrity Impact ||Partial
|Availability Impact ||Partial
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
SUSE Bugzilla entry: 1029396
No SUSE Security Announcements cross referenced.
List of planned updates
The following information is the current evaluation information for this security issue. It might neither be accurate nor complete, Use at own risk.
|Product(s) ||Source package
- SUSE Linux Enterprise SDK 11 SP4
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3 LTSS
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 11 SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 11 SP4