Descriptionlib/rack/multipart.rb in Rack before 1.1.4, 1.2.x before 1.2.6, 1.3.x before 1.3.7, and 1.4.x before 1.4.2 uses an incorrect regular expression, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop) via a crafted Content-Disposion header.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- SUSE-SU-2013:0355-1, published Wed Feb 27 16:12:22 MST 2013
- SUSE-SU-2013:0355-2, published Tue Mar 19 10:04:34 MDT 2013
- SUSE-SU-2013:0355-3, published Wed Apr 3 11:04:29 MDT 2013
- SUSE-SU-2013:0508-1, published Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:04:42 +0100 (CET)
- openSUSE-SU-2013:0338-1, published Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:06:04 +0100 (CET)
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP2|| ||Patchnames: |
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP4|| |
|SUSE Studio Onsite Runner 1.2|| ||Patchnames: |
Status of this issue by product and package
Please note that this evaluation state might be work in progress, incomplete or outdated. Also information for service packs in the LTSS phase is only included for issues meeting the LTSS criteria. If in doubt, feel free to contact us for clarification.
|SUSE Cloud 2.0||rubygem-actionmailer-2_3||Released|
|SUSE Cloud 3||rubygem-actionmailer-2_3||Released|
|SUSE Cloud 4||rubygem-actionmailer-2_3||Released|
|SUSE Cloud 4 Dependencies||rubygem-actionmailer-2_3||Released|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP2||rubygem-actionmailer-2_3||Released|