Description** REJECT ** DO NOT USE THIS CANDIDATE NUMBER. ConsultIDs: CVE-2012-6496, CVE-2012-6497. Reason: this candidate was intended for one issue, but the candidate was publicly used to label concerns about multiple products. Notes: All CVE users should consult CVE-2012-6496 and CVE-2012-6497 to determine which ID is appropriate. All references and descriptions in this candidate have been removed to prevent accidental usage.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.SUSE Bugzilla entries: 796592 [NEW], 796712 [RESOLVED / FIXED] SUSE Security Advisories:
- SUSE-SU-2013:0486-1, published Tue, 19 Mar 2013 18:04:46 +0100 (CET)
- SUSE-SU-2013:0508-1, published Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:04:42 +0100 (CET)
- SUSE-SU-2013:0606-1, published Wed, 3 Apr 2013 20:06:19 +0200 (CEST)
- openSUSE-SU-2013:0278-1, published Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:10:39 +0100 (CET)
- openSUSE-SU-2013:0280-1, published Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:04:29 +0100 (CET)
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP2|| ||Patchnames: |
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP4|| |
|SUSE Studio Onsite Runner 1.2|| ||Patchnames: |
Status of this issue by product and package
Please note that this evaluation state might be work in progress, incomplete or outdated. Also information for service packs in the LTSS phase is only included for issues meeting the LTSS criteria. If in doubt, feel free to contact us for clarification.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP2||rubygem-actionmailer-2_3||Released|