DescriptionCross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/sanitize_helper.rb in the strip_tags helper in Ruby on Rails before 3.0.17, 3.1.x before 3.1.8, and 3.2.x before 3.2.8 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via malformed HTML markup.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- SUSE-SU-2012:1367-1, published Thu Oct 18 09:08:32 MDT 2012
- SUSE-SU-2013:0194-1, published Thu Jan 24 15:04:15 MST 2013
- SUSE-SU-2013:0208-1, published Tue Jan 29 12:04:14 MST 2013
- SUSE-SU-2013:0209-1, published Tue Jan 29 12:04:18 MST 2013
- openSUSE-SU-2012:1218-1, published Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:08:35 +0200 (CEST)
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 11 SP2|| ||Patchnames: |
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP2|| ||Patchnames: |
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP4|| |
|SUSE Studio Onsite Runner 1.2|| ||Patchnames: |
Status of this issue by product and package
Please note that this evaluation state might be work in progress, incomplete or outdated. Also information for service packs in the LTSS phase is only included for issues meeting the LTSS criteria. If in doubt, feel free to contact us for clarification.
|SLES for SAP Applications||hawk||Released|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 11 SP2||hawk||Released|