DescriptionUnspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) in Oracle Java SE and Java for Business 6 Update 23 and earlier, and 5.0 Update 27 and earlier allows remote untrusted Java Web Start applications and untrusted Java applets to affect confidentiality via unknown vectors related to 2D. NOTE: the previous information was obtained from the February 2011 CPU. Oracle has not commented on claims from a downstream vendor that this issue is related to the exposure of system properties via vectors related to Font.createFont and exception text.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having important severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- SUSE-SA:2011:010, published Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2011:014, published Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2011:008, published Tue, 03 May 2011 11:00:00 +0000
- openSUSE-SU-2011:0126-1, published Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:08:13 +0100 (CET)
- openSUSE-SU-2011:0155-1, published Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:08:18 +0100 (CET)
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1|| ||Patchnames: |
Status of this issue by product and package
Please note that this evaluation state might be work in progress, incomplete or outdated. Also information for service packs in the LTSS phase is only included for issues meeting the LTSS criteria. If in doubt, feel free to contact us for clarification.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 SP1||java-1_6_0-sun||Released|