DescriptionUnspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) in Oracle Java SE and Java for Business 6 Update 23 and earlier, 5.0 Update 27 and earlier, and 1.4.2_29 and earlier allows remote untrusted Java Web Start applications and untrusted Java applets to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Swing. NOTE: the previous information was obtained from the February 2011 CPU. Oracle has not commented on claims from a downstream vendor that this issue is related to the lack of framework support by AWT event dispatch, and/or "clipboard access in Applets."
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having important severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- SUSE-SA:2011:010, published Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2011:014, published Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2011:024, published Fri, 13 May 2011 11:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2011:008, published Tue, 03 May 2011 11:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SU-2011:0823-1, published Fri, 22 Jul 2011 05:08:11 +0200 (CEST)
- openSUSE-SU-2011:0126-1, published Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:08:13 +0100 (CET)
- openSUSE-SU-2011:0155-1, published Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:08:18 +0100 (CET)
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1|| ||Patchnames: |
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 11 SP1|| ||Patchnames: |
Status of this issue by product and package
Please note that this evaluation state might be work in progress, incomplete or outdated. Also information for service packs in the LTSS phase is only included for issues meeting the LTSS criteria. If in doubt, feel free to contact us for clarification.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 SP1||java-1_6_0-sun||Released|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1||java-1_4_2-ibm||Released|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 LTSS||java-1_4_2-ibm||Released|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Business All-in-One||java-1_4_2-ibm||Released|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP1||java-1_4_2-ibm||Released|