DescriptionUnspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment component in Oracle Java SE and Java for Business 6 Update 18, 5.0 Update 23, and 1.4.2_25 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors, a different vulnerability than CVE-2010-0093.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
SUSE Security Advisories:
- SUSE-SA:2010:026, published Thu, 01 Jul 2010 18:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2010:028, published Tue, 06 Jul 2010 16:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2010:008, published Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2010:011, published Mon, 10 May 2010 14:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2010:017, published Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:00:00 +0000
- openSUSE-SU-2010:0182-1, published Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:08:10 +0200 (CEST)
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2|| ||Patchnames: |
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2 GA java-1_4_2-ibm-1.4.2_sr13.10-0.4.1
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 |
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 11
| ||Patchnames: |
Status of this issue by product and package
Please note that this evaluation state might be work in progress, incomplete or outdated. Also information for service packs in the LTSS phase is only included for issues meeting the LTSS criteria. If in doubt, feel free to contact us for clarification. The updates are grouped by state of their lifecycle. SUSE product lifecycles are documented on the lifecycle page.
|Products past their end of life and not receiving proactive updates anymore.|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11||java-1_6_0-sun||Released|
SUSE Timeline for this CVECVE page created: Fri Jun 28 03:20:08 2013
CVE page last modified: Sun Apr 2 11:16:45 2023