DescriptionThe collect_rx_frame function in drivers/isdn/hisax/hfc_usb.c in the Linux kernel before 2.6.32-rc7 allows attackers to have an unspecified impact via a crafted HDLC packet that arrives over ISDN and triggers a buffer under-read.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having important severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- SUSE-SA:2009:061, published Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2009:064, published Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2010:001, published Thu, 07 Jan 2010 18:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2010:005, published Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2010:013, published Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:00:00 +0000
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 |
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 11
| ||Patchnames: |
Status of this issue by product and package
Please note that this evaluation state might be work in progress, incomplete or outdated. Also information for service packs in the LTSS phase is only included for issues meeting the LTSS criteria. If in doubt, feel free to contact us for clarification.