DescriptionDirectory traversal vulnerability in Sun Java Web Start in JDK and JRE 6 before Update 7, JDK and JRE 5.0 before Update 16, and SDK and JRE 1.4.x before 1.4.2_18 allows remote attackers to create arbitrary files via the writeManifest method in the CacheEntry class, aka CR 6703909.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having critical severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- SUSE-SA:2008:042, published Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2008:043, published Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2008:045, published Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2008:028, published Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2009:010, published Tue, 12 May 2009 08:00:00 +0000
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1|| |
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2|| |