DescriptionMultiple unspecified vulnerabilities in Sun Java Runtime Environment (JRE) in JDK and JRE 6 before Update 7, JDK and JRE 5.0 before Update 16, SDK and JRE 1.4.x before 1.4.2_18, and SDK and JRE 1.3.x before 1.3.1_23 allow remote attackers to violate the security model for an applet's outbound connections by connecting to localhost services running on the machine that loaded the applet.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- SUSE-SA:2008:042, published Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2008:043, published Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2008:045, published Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2008:028, published Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2009:010, published Tue, 12 May 2009 08:00:00 +0000
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1|| |
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2|| |