DescriptionPostgreSQL 7.3.x through 8.0.x gives public EXECUTE access to certain character conversion functions, which allows unprivileged users to call those functions with malicious values, with unknown impact, aka the "Character conversion vulnerability."
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having important severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
SUSE Security Advisories:
- SUSE-SA:2005:036, published Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:01:00
- SUSE-SR:2005:013, published Wed, 18 May 2005 15:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2005:014, published Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2005:015, published Tue, 07 Jun 2005 12:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2005:016, published Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:00:00 +0000
SUSE Timeline for this CVECVE page created: Fri Jun 28 01:18:10 2013
CVE page last modified: Fri Oct 7 12:45:30 2022