DescriptionMozilla before 1.7, Firefox before 0.9, and Thunderbird before 0.7, allow remote web sites to hijack the user interface via the "chrome" flag and XML User Interface Language (XUL) files.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having critical severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
SUSE Security Advisories:
- SUSE-SA:2004:030, published Monday, Sept 6th 15:00:00 MEST 2004
- SUSE-SA:2004:032, published Wednesday, Sep 15th 2004 16:00 MEST
- SUSE-SA:2004:033, published Wednesday, Sep 17th 2004 12:00 MEST
- SUSE-SA:2004:034, published Friday, Sep 17th 2004 14:23 MEST
- SUSE-SA:2004:035, published Tuesday, Oct 5th 2004 16:53:01 MEST
SUSE Timeline for this CVECVE page created: Fri Jun 28 00:56:54 2013
CVE page last modified: Fri Oct 7 12:45:28 2022