DescriptionMozilla before 1.7, Firefox before 0.9, and Thunderbird before 0.7, allow remote attackers to use certain redirect sequences to spoof the security lock icon that makes a web page appear to be encrypted.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having important severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
SUSE Security Advisories:
- SUSE-SA:2004:030, published Monday, Sept 6th 15:00:00 MEST 2004
- SUSE-SA:2004:032, published Wednesday, Sep 15th 2004 16:00 MEST
- SUSE-SA:2004:033, published Wednesday, Sep 17th 2004 12:00 MEST
- SUSE-SA:2004:034, published Friday, Sep 17th 2004 14:23 MEST
- SUSE-SA:2004:035, published Tuesday, Oct 5th 2004 16:53:01 MEST
SUSE Timeline for this CVECVE page created: Fri Jun 28 00:56:50 2013
CVE page last modified: Fri Oct 7 12:45:28 2022