DescriptionApache 1.4.x before 1.3.30, and 2.0.x before 2.0.49, when using multiple listening sockets on certain platforms, allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (blocked new connections) via a "short-lived connection on a rarely-accessed listening socket."
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
SUSE Security Advisories:
- SuSE-SA:2003:014, published Wed May 26 12:00:00 MEST 2004
- SuSE-SA:2004:008, published Wed Apr 14 16:00:00 MEST 2004
- SuSE-SA:2004:009, published Wednesday, Apr. 14th 2004 16:00 MEST
- SuSE-SA:2004:012, published Friday, May 14th 2004 16:00 MEST
- SuSE-SA:2004:015, published Wed Jun 9 15:00:00 MEST 2004
SUSE Timeline for this CVECVE page created: Fri Jun 28 00:45:08 2013
CVE page last modified: Fri Oct 7 12:45:28 2022