What's the least costly solution for enterprise mass storage? If your answer is cloud Storage-as-a-Service—like Amazon AWS Glacier, which costs $0.01 per GB—you'd be wrong.
Find out the answer in a new TCO (total cost of ownership) case study from IT Brand Pulse. This study:
- Focuses on hardware, cloud and software-defined storage solutions: four disk array systems, Amazon and SUSE Enterprise Storage (a software-defined solution)
- Explains the cost components in the study and calculates them over a five-year period
- Reviews each type of storage—its highlights and costs
- Provides a side-by-side comparison
- Names the SUSE Enterprise Storage as the winner