Key trends driving adoption of AI and machine learning
Brent Schroder, SUSE chief technology officer, Americas, discusses where AI is delivering the fastest returns, and how organizations will see the benefits.Learn More
Agile, interoperable and efficient performance
Together, SUSE and Fujitsu offer organizations innovative, reliable and open solutions that can simplify complex enterprise IT management and reduce IT expenses. Fujitsu offers on-premises, hosted and cloud-based solutions – featuring SUSE Linux Enterprise Server – that enterprise customers can count on for high performance, efficiency and reliability.
Strong, strategic partnership
SUSE and Fujitsu jointly commit development and marketing resources to the following areas:
- Business Critical Linux: Enhanced support that optimizes operational and maintenance costs for customer systems – offered exclusively by SUSE and Fujitsu.
- SAP: A pre-defined, pre-integrated and pre-tested combination of servers, storage, network connectivity and software from Fujitsu and SUSE that ensures highest quality and fast time to value.
Fujitsu and SUSE provide open, reliable and innovative infrastructure and services that let organizations thrive in the digital age. For companies with mission-critical systems that require high performance, maximum uptime, and the option to scale up or out, Fujitsu and SUSE provide solutions that can simplify complex enterprise IT management and reduce IT expenses.
SUSE Business Critical Linux Support
Ensuring the stability and predictability of critical business applications, data, and services requires that IT managers balance the benefits of applying the latest software updates against the risk and expense of changing elements of mission-critical systems. While SUSE generally releases service packs every 12 to 18 months, this schedule doesn’t necessarily align with that of organizations who want to maintain stable environments for much longer. In addition, with downtime having a major impact on organizations both financially and competitively, when a problem does occur they need rapid response from their IT partners to get back up and running as quickly as possible.
For companies with mission critical systems that require high performance, maximum uptime, and the option to scale up or out, Fujitsu and SUSE provide solutions that can simplify complex enterprise IT management and reduce IT expenses. The Mission Critical Long-term Support for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is powered by SUSE and ensures 99.999% availability.
Fujitsu and SUSE provide tailored, future-proof infrastructure solutions in support of SAP technologies. In collaboration with our customers we reduce complexity and optimize your investment in SAP applications and the SAP HANA platform.
- SAP Business Warehouse Accelerator (BWA) Server Refresh
- Fail-Safe Operation of SAP HANA
- Safeguarding Business Continuity on Critical SAP HANA Systems
- FlexFrame Orchestrator Version 1.2A
- Fujitsu FlexFrame Orchestrator V1.3A Management Software
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is the basis of Fujitsu’s PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes, Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA, and ETERNUS CS.
- Eternus CS Data Protection Appliance is Based on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Fujitsu and SUSE storage solution
Read how customers have benefited from our partnership.